Its finally here! BlueDragon 7.0 has been officially released.
Its got a ton of great new features including enhanced CFC support and the new CFTHREAD tag for multi-threaded programming as well MAJOR performance improvements that truly make it a top-notch application server. Here's a list of some of the improvements:
BlueDragon 7.0 also includes the following major features and enhancements:
- CFQUERY enhancements:
- CACHEDUNTILCHANGE attribute
- BACKGROUND attribute for background SQL processing
- Application.cfc with enhancements:
- onClientStart event handler
- onMissingTemplate event handler
- CFDOCUMENT with enhancements:
- PNG and JPEG output formats
- CFCHART with enhancements:
- CFSEARCH enhancements:
- Multi-language support
- Word and PDF document Support
- Mac Intel Support
- CFMX Compatibility Improvements
- Performance Enhancements
NA has also revamped the pricing for the BD Standard edition from CPU-based to Server-based!!
Another exciting development is that for a limited time, you can trade-in your ColdFusion license for a brand-spanking-new BlueDragon license! Have a valid CF5 license you'd like to trade-in for a new BlueDragon 7 license? Have an existing ColdFusion MX subscription due to expire? Receive a free BlueDragon 7 license when you renew your subscription
with New Atlanta. You can find more details here!
You can download a trial version of BlueDragon 7.0 via the BlueDragon Download Page.
You can also read New Atlanta's press release here:
Congratulations on this great release New Atlanta!