My name is Rey Bango.
Security is my thing.
I work for…
Veracode as a developer and security advocate helping developers to better understand how to leverage security automation and secure coding practices to build resilient applications.
My interests lie in…
- My family
- Offensive security
- The social interactions of the web
Professional things I’m proud of…
- Being a founding member of the jQuery Project Team and dedicating 5 years to helping that community grow.
- Being listed by ThinkVitamin.com as one of the top web developers to follow on Twitter.
- Getting to speak at W3Conf.
- Working at Microsoft, the greatest software company in the world.
- Deciding to change careers at 50 and making it happen.
Some Talks I’ve Done…
- The Web Ahead – Internet Explorer 10 with Rey Bango
- Yet Another Podcast #45–Rey Bango
- Microsoft Build 2011 – The web-to-Windows journey: turning your web assets into a Windows app
- W3Conf 2011 – The Great HTML Divide
- Microsoft Build 2012 – Don’t Break the Web: Why Standards Matter
I like to have fun…